Important Consumer Information
It is important for you as a consumer to understand who Financial Rescue is and what we can and can't help you with. Please take time to read the following points carefully.
Our mission is to help clients recover losses caused by inappropriate financial advice. We use our knowledge, skills and experience to ensure consumers are treated fairly in financial advice disputes.
1. Financial Rescue is not a legal service and we do not provide legal advice. Financial Rescue can refer you to a solicitor if required.
2. Financial Rescue is not a financial planning service and we do not provide financial advice.
3. Financial Rescue assists you in lodging and managing a financial advice dispute through internal and external dispute resolution schemes, including the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
External dispute resolution schemes are free for consumers to access and utilise.
You do not need to use Financial Rescue to lodge or manage a complaint with AFCA.
4. Financial Rescue may express an opinion on the likelihood of a (dispute) resolution in your favour, however, we do not guarantee your dispute will be successful. We recommend that you do not arrange your affairs assuming a successful outcome.
5. The time frame for resolving a dispute varies and can be anywhere between 6 months and 3 years.
6. Financial Rescue can only assist you if you received advice from a licensed financial planner.
Other consumer information regularly published in our News Section.
Financial Rescue are here to help you. You won't ever be worse off by coming to Financial Rescue.
Enquire by calling us on
1300 095 561
Or send us an email enquiry via the form and we will call you back within 48 hours.
"We felt overwhelmed and Financial Rescue gave us peace of mind. The team at Financial Rescue were very professional and showed wonderful attention to detail. They were able to make sense of the mess we were in and help put it in perspective."